Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 Tarot Predictions

2012-tarot-newsletter
I’ve done so many tarot readings for people on whether they need to prepare for 2012 all over the world lately, that I’m doing a regular Tarot Newsletter with 2012 Tarot Predictions. I’m seeing some very interesting patterns emerging in my readings for clients that allows for some accurate predictions to be made and confirms some of the Mayan Calender predictions

There is cause for some preparation, not fear or panic, but it seems that the specifics of that will depend on your current situation and country you live in. I’ve been able to help my clients ease their fear, gain clarity and understanding, and plot a pathway forward for them that will help them ride the very obvious disasters (natural and man-made), we will experience this year.

At the request of a number of my clients I’m going to be sending out more regular readings on how 2012 is progressing, and the trends I’m seeing in my readings about the economy, natural disasters and so on. You can read my lastest 2012 Tarot Predictions by subscribing for free to my 2012 Tarot Newsletter which gives lots of predictions and spiritual guidance. Click the link Tarot Guidance Newsletter to learn more about my 2012 Tarot Predictions and more.

Posted via email from Live Tarot Readings


No comments:

Post a Comment