Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How Do You Choose a Good Tarot Card Reader?

Most tarot card readers I’ve been to have been excellent, so how you choose a good tarot reader is easier than choosing a good psychic. Most people choose their reader by the way they look or just a general sense of attraction to one reader versus another. This can be a faulty way of choosing your tarot card reader.

Relying only on attraction is not good. How often have you been attracted to someone in relationship and you ended up having a weird or bad experience? Attraction can come from several different places and does not necessarily mean you are in for a good experience.

You could be in for a dose of Karma, a fulfilment of your own beliefs or scepticism. For example, a friend of mine once chose a male tarot card reader because she felt some kind of resonance with him. The reading did not go well and he crossed the line and sort of came on to her during the reading. Highly unethical of the reader. However, my friend later discovered that she had a limiting belief that said all of her councillors come on to her. So sure enough that is what she experienced. When she let go of that belief she was able to see male councillors who did not come on to her and were professional.

You see the law of attraction works in mysterious ways, so you can’t rely on attraction alone.

The most important thing, before you choose your tarot card reader, is to get your head straight first. What is it you want out of your reading? Do you want accuracy? Do you want guidance, answers, directions? What do you want? Then you can approach each reader you are considering and ask the question, silently to yourself, will this reader give me an accurate and good reading? Then tune in to yourself to see if you get a sense of a connection to the goal you have for your reading.

Two other things to consider is the health and vitality of the reader. The healthier a reader is, clean in their energy, diet and lifestyle the clearer the channel without interference. And there can be interference. For example, I would never go to a reader who smoked. I don’t mean to be judgemental about smokers as my entire family, accept me, were or have been smokers. But the energy of the intoxication that happens with taking in drugs of any form, can invite naughty voices into the sphere of the psychic channel a tarot reader taps into. It also can often provide a false sense of intuition. This can often explain why a reading isn’t accurate.

The same can be said for tarot card readers who do not follow a clean diet free of GE, processed and chemical laden foods. The chemicals can and do effect brain cells and in particular the pineal and pituitary gland. Both of these glands need to be healthy to get access to real high vibration channels of energy for clarity and accuracy in the reading.

I have had direct experience with this. The more I clean up my diet and eat organic and superfoods, the clearer my mind is, the quieter the chatter the more in-tune I feel and the clarity that comes through the channel is very high in vibration. If I’m feeling stressed or a little under the weather I don’t have the same clear access to this channel, which is why I no longer read on day’s I’m not feeling well. I also only read 3 times a day so I can give the very best to each of my clients.

Referrals, testimonials and recommendations can also be a good way to go with how to choose a good tarot card reader. Particularly if lots of people say the same thing about the reader. This shows consistency in the tarot card readers abilities.

Written By Grace of www.myonlinetarotcardreadings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment